- 2 13.8-ounce cans premade pizza crust dough
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (about 8 ounces)
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, and cut into strips
- 1 red onion, sliced vertically
- 3 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, grilled and diced
- 6 slices bacon, cooked until crisp and crumbled
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Roll the pizza dough out and fit onto two 15-inch pizza pans. Drizzle 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 teaspoon of garlic on each pizza crust, followed by 1/2 cup each of the mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese. Scatter half of the bell pepper, sliced onion, chicken, and bacon on top of the cheeses.
- Sprinkle another 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup cheddar cheese over each pizza and drizzle each pizza with 1 tablespoon more of olive oil. Bake the pizzas for 20 to 25 minutes, or until the crusts are lightly browned. Slice each pizza into 8 pieces.