- 2 medium Carrots — cut into strips
- 4 Fish fillets
- Preheat oven at 450. Prepare a baking sheet lined with foil with cooking spray.
- Rinse fillets; pat dry with paper towels.
- In a small covered saucepan cook the carrots in a small amount of boiling water about 4 minutes or until nearly tender. Drain well.
- To assemble each package, fold each piece of parchment paper in half crosswise. From each, cut out a half heart shape 6″ longer and 2″ wider than fillets. (The fold will be the center of the heart.) Open each heart shape piece of paper. Place a fillet on the right half of each heart, tucking under any thin edges of the fillet. (If fillet is less than 1/2″ thick, stack fillets to about 1/2″ thickness.).
- In a small mixing bowl stir together mustard, honey, and lemon pepper seasoning. Spread mustard mixture over fish portions. Top with the carrots and onions. Fold left of each heart over the fillet, matching edges. Starting at the top of each heart, seal the packages by folding the edges together in a double fold. Fold only a small section at a time to ensure a tight seal. Then twist the tip of each heart to seal the packages. (The secret to a beautifully puffed papillote is a tight seal.)
- Place the packages on a baking sheet. Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or just until fillet begins to flake easily and the paper puffs up (carefully open paper to check doneness.)
- To serve, cut a large X on the top of each package, then pull back the paper. Transfer packages to dinner plates.