- 4 ozs dried rice noodles
- 3 ozs fresh mushrooms
- 2 bok choy, leaves separated
- 8-10 ozs assorted seafood (fish, shrimp, scallops)
- 1 stalk green onion, sliced
- 4 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tbsps miso paste
- Soak the rice noodles in a bowl of cold water.
- In a pot, bring the water (if using Miso & Easy) or broth (if using regular miso paste) to a simmer. Add in the vegetables, mushrooms and the seafood. Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the seafood is almost cooked through.
- Drain the rice noodles and add to the simmering broth. Cook for 30 seconds then turn off the heat.
- Stir in the Miso & Easy or miso paste.
- Divide into bowls and garnish with green onions.