This easy, flavorful, one-skillet supper takes pantry ingredients and combines them to make a delicious dish that’s sure to become a family favorite!
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Cheddar Cheese Soup
- 1 can Campbell’s® Condensed Tomato Soup
- 1 1/2 c. water
- 2 c. shell-shaped pasta
- Cook the beef in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat until well browned, stirring often to separate meat. Pour off any fat.
- Stir the soups, water and pasta in the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 10 minutes or until the pasta is tender, stirring often.
- Serving Suggestion: Serve with carrot & celery sticks with ranch dressing for dipping. For dessert serve store-bought brownies topped with vanilla ice cream.