Don’t be boring with your burger, try this chipotle lime burger recipe
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
Chipotle Lime Burgers
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 celery stalk
- 2 scallions
- 2 tablespoons cilantro - chopped
- 1 garlic clove - finely chopped
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 4 burger buns
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomatoes - sliced
- In a bowl, combine ground beef, celery, scallions, cilantro, garlic, salt, ground chipotle, and lime zest and juice and mix well. Form the mixture into four patties.
- Heat the oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the patties and cook for about 3-4 minutes or until browned on the bottom. Flip the patties over and cook for another 3-4 minutes.
- Spread the mayonnaise onto the bottom halves of the buns. Place one burger on the bottom of each bun, then tap with a lettuce leaf, tomato and finish with the top bun. Serve immediately.