Share this delicious dish at spring time gatherings with family and friends. It’s guaranteed to be the hit of the party and it’s easy to double the recipe for big crowds!
- ½ pounds rotini pasta (2 ½ cups, dry pasta)
- 6 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons fresh limejuice
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ½ teaspoons prepared yellow mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoons freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 ripe avocado from mexico pitted, peeled and diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ¼ cups shredded parmesan cheese
- ¼ cups red onion, thinly sliced
- ¼ cups basil, finely minced
- Cook pasta according to manufacturer’s directions. Drain and rinse pasta under cold water to cool to room temperature.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the olive oil, lime juice, vinegar, garlic, mustard, salt, and pepper, whisk to combine.
- Add avocado and remaining ingredients, stirring gently so everything is covered in the vinaigrette, and serve.