We all know how good chocolate and caramel can be when they come together over a rich and decadent fudge brownie. Not only do Caramel Fudge Brownies offer a delightful intermingling of flavors, but they are also quite simple to make. All you’ll need is a few basic pantry staples, some butter, and chocolate, and you’re ready to go. The end result is a gooey and delicious treat perfect for a special occasion or just an afternoon snack. Let’s get started on these Caramel Fudge Brownies!
Caramel Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter melted
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 cups light brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp instant espresso powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup caramel sauce
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line an 8-inch square baking pan with parchment paper and grease with butter.
- In a medium bowl, combine melted butter, chocolate chips, brown sugar, and salt. Stir until everything is well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together eggs, flour, espresso powder, and vanilla extract until smooth.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix until fully incorporated.
- Spread the batter into the prepared baking pan and bake for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely before adding the caramel topping.
- Once cooled, spread the caramel sauce evenly over the top of the brownies. Cut into squares and enjoy!
There’s nothing quite as indulgent as a batch of Caramel Fudge Brownies – and it’s easier to make than you think. A few simple pantry staples, melting some butter and chocolate, baking for a few minutes, cooling, and adding a generous layer of caramel sauce are all it takes to create moments of sweet bliss. These Caramel Fudge Brownies will surely become the star of your next occasion, or just a much-needed pick-me-up on an ordinary day. Enjoy!