Who doesn’t love bacon? It’s so delicious and versatile. Whether it’s in a sandwich, a quiche, or even wrapped around steak, we can’t get enough of this beloved food. Today, we’re going to show you how to make one of our absolute favorite dishes: Bacon Wrapped Steak. This combination of juicy steak and salty, crispy bacon is sure to be a hit with the whole family!
Bacon Wrapped Steak
- 2 lbs ribeye steak
- 10 slices bacon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the steak into 1 inch steaks and season with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Wrap each steak with 1-2 slices of bacon, using toothpicks to hold them together.
- Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat.
- Put the bacon-wrapped steaks into the skillet and cook for 5 minutes, flipping them over so both sides get cooked.
- Put the steak into the preheated oven and cook for 15-20 minutes or until the bacon is crispy and the steak is cooked to your desired doneness.
Bacon Wrapped Steak is a classic dish that is sure to be a hit with the entire family. Juicy steak and crispy bacon come together to make a tantalizing combination that’s sure to please. Best of all, this meal is sure to come together in under half an hour, so it’s perfect for busy weeknights. Enjoy!