These roll-ups make a bomb on-the-go breakfast.
Advertisement – Continue Reading Below
Yields: 4 — Prep Time: 15 min — Total Time: 45 min
- 12 small breakfast sausage links
- 2 tbsp.butter
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 c. whole milk
- 1/4 c.chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 c.shredded Cheddar
- 12 small corn tortillas, warmed
- Hot sauce, for serving (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Cook breakfast sausage in a large skillet over medium heat, about 12 minutes. Drain sausage on paper towels and clean out skillet to make scrambled eggs.
- Return clean skillet to medium-low heat and melt butter. Whisk eggs and milk in a large bowl and add to the skillet. Stir with a spatula, until eggs are just barely set. Stir in chives and remove from heat.
- One at a time, place a sausage link on the lower third of each tortilla. Top with a small scoop of scrambled eggs and sprinkle with cheese. Roll up tightly and set on the parchment-lined baking sheet seam-side down. Bake until the cheese is melted and the tortillas are crispy, 18 to 20 minutes.
- Let cool slightly and drizzle with hot sauce, if desired.
1 thought on “Breakfast Taquitos”
Your recipes sound like something I would enjoy.
Comments are closed.