Don’t be intimidated by Chocolate Mousse! Follow these easy instructions to get top notch results!
- 1/4 cup raw sugar
- 1/3 cup water (purified)
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 6 ozs Chocolate Squares
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup almonds toasted (optional)
- Combine sugar and water in a small saucepan and boil for 3 minutes.
- Using a food processor, whip cream until very thick, about 1 minute. Transfer to a large bowl.
- Without washing the bowl of the food processor, reinsert the metal blade and add Chocolate pieces. Pulse for about 15 seconds.
- Continue processing and gradually pour hot water and sugar combination.
- Add egg yolks and almonds. Pulse mixture until almonds are coarsely chopped and evenly distributed, about 20 seconds.
- Using a spatula, scrape chocolate-almond mixture over whipped cream and fold together.
- Chill. Serves 6