Are you ready for a comfort food classic with a cheesy twist? Today, we’re making the ultimate Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup. This delicious and creamy soup features all the flavors of your favorite cheeseburger — ground beef, onion, and cheese — plus a few added ingredients for a hearty, filling meal. This soup is not only delicious but also easy to whip up in no time. Let’s get cooking!
Our Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup is the perfect comfort food for cooler days. It’s creamy, cheesy, and full of all the classic cheeseburger flavors. Plus, it’s simple to make and comes together in just 30 minutes. So grab your pot, let’s get cooking, and enjoy a delicious bowl of Cheesy Cheeseburger Soup.
1) In a large pot, melt the butter over medium-high heat. Add in the onions, garlic, salt, and pepper and cook until the onions are softened.
2) Add the ground beef to the pot and cook until it is no longer pink.
3) Add the flour and stir until combined.
4) Add the beef broth, Worcestershire sauce, cheddar cheese, potatoes, carrots, and celery. Stir everything together until combined.
5) Bring the soup to a boil and then reduce the heat to low. Simmer for 20 minutes or until the potatoes and carrots are cooked through.
6) Top the cheese soup with crumbled bacon and diced tomatoes.