On a cold winter day, there’s nothing better than a warm and cozy bowl of Hearty Chicken and Vegetable Stew. This delicious meal is packed with nutritious ingredients, like protein-packed chicken and colorful veggies that are a great source of vitamins and minerals. Plus, it’s easy to make and can be adapted with your favorite seasonings, so you can make it again and again. Try it tonight!
Hearty Chicken and Vegetable Stew
This Hearty Chicken and Vegetable Stew is a delicious and comforting dish, perfect for cold weather.
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken breasts cut into one-inch cubes
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 large onion deiced
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 2 carrots diced
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 14oz can diced tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, add the chicken cubes and season with onion powder, garlic powder, paprika, and black pepper. Stir to coat the cubes and set aside.
- Add the minced garlic, onion, celery, carrots, and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- dd the minced garlic, onion, celery, carrots, and potatoes and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour in the chicken broth and bring the mixture to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the frozen corn, peas, and diced tomatoes and season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
This Hearty Chicken and Vegetable Stew is sure to be a hit in your home. It’s full of protein, vegetables, and flavor, and it’s an easy, healthy meal that the whole family will enjoy. Serve it with a side of crunchy bread or over a bed of rice or noodles and get ready to enjoy a comforting and delicious dinner.