Stuffed peppers are a classic dish enjoyed all over the world. This recipe is a delicious, simple, and healthy way of making this popular meal that is sure to please. Filled with a flavorful and colorful mix of meats and vegetables, it’s sure to be a hit with everyone!
- 4 bell peppers any color
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion diced
- 1 tsp garlic minced
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 cup rice cooked
- 1 cup shredded cheese any kind
- Salt and pepper to taste
1) Preheat oven to 375°F. Line a baking sheet with foil.
2) Cut bell peppers in half and remove the seeds and membranes. Set aside.
3) Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil. Once the oil is hot, add onions and garlic and sauté until onions are softened, about 5 minutes.
4) Add ground beef and season with cumin, smoked paprika, salt, and pepper. Cook until beef is no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes.
5) Add cooked rice to the beef mixture and stir to combine.
6) Fill the pepper halves with the beef and rice mixture and top with shredded cheese. Place stuffed peppers on the prepared baking sheet.
7) Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the peppers are tender and the cheese is golden brown.
Stuffed peppers are a classic, surefire way to get your family excited about dinner. This recipe is nutrient-rich, full of flavor, and easy to make. Delicious and satisfying, it’s the perfect meal for any night of the week!