Fish fillets with lemon butter sauce taste golden, give this recipe a try and taste the golden deliciousness
- Yield: 6
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
Fish Fillets and Lemon Butter Sauce
- 2 lbs. fish fillets - fresh or frozen
- 2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 500 F. Grease a baking dish and arrange the fillets on it. Combine the lemon juice, butter, parsley, salt and black pepper.
- Pour over fish fillets and place in the oven. Allow for 10 minutes per inch thickness for fresh fish and 20 for frozen
- When fish is finish, remove from the pan and serve warm.