Maple glazed roasted root vegetables are an incredibly delicious, easy, and healthy side dish for anyone who’s looking for a unique and delicious take on a classic. These roasted root vegetables are seasoned with a combination of olive oil, maple syrup, chili flakes, and herbs that create an amazing blend of flavors. This side dish is perfect for a family dinner, potluck, or special occasion, and you’ll be sure to get tons of compliments when you serve it. Plus, with just a few simple ingredients and only 30 minutes of cook time, it doesn’t get much easier than this!
Maple Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables
- 4 cups root vegetables (carrots, sweet potatoes, and red potatoes all work great!), diced
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp fresh herbs (choose your favorites, like parsley, dill, rosemary, or thyme)
- Pinch of chili flakes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit.
- On a large baking sheet, combine the diced root vegetables with olive oil, maple syrup, chili flakes, and salt and pepper. Toss everything together until the vegetables are evenly coated.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and top with the fresh herbs.
This Maple Glazed Roasted Root Vegetables recipe is a perfect side dish to accompany almost any meal. Easy to make and absolutely delicious, this recipe is sure to please every palate. Whether it is an everyday meal or a special occasion, this dish brings together seasonal root vegetables and a delicious maple glaze that complements each flavor perfectly. The combination of sweetness and crunch makes it a must-have addition to any meal. Give this recipe a try and you won’t be disappointed.