- 6 ounces soft silken tofu (I prefer Mori-Nu brand)
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 8 ounces dried thin spaghetti or angel hair pasta
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the tofu, butter and cheese until combined. Add the cooked spaghetti and stir well to coat. In a muffin tin, divide the pasta for each cup. Form into a “nest” shape with your fingers. Don’t overload – you should be able to make 18 nests (the less pasta you use, the crisper the nests will be).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until pasta nests are golden brown.