- Yield: 1 serving
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
Breakfast burritos are simple, quick and easy breakfast you can make.
- egg white, lightly beaten - 2
- pinch of salt
- pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- scallion, thinly sliced - 1
- red bell pepper, diced - 1/4 cup
- canned black beans - 2 tablespoons
- tortilla - 1
- crumbled feta cheese - 2 tablespoons
- salsa - 2 tablespoons
- cilantro, finely chopped - 1 teaspoon
- spray of vegetable oil spray
- In a small bowl, combine the egg whites, salt, pepper and scallions and stir well.
- Spray a nonstick skillet with vegetables oil spray and place it over medium high heat. Add the bell pepper and cook, stirring, for about 3 minutes. Reduce the heat to medium, pour in the egg mixture, and cook, stirring often, for about 1-2 minutes or until the egg sets.
- Put the beans in a microwave safe bowl and microwave for about 1 minute.
- Spoon the cooked egg mixture onto the tortilla. Top with the beans, cheese, salsa and cilantro. Serve immediately.