Welcome to my kitchen for an easy recipe for Baked Omelet! Many don’t know that you can bake an omelet instead of cooking it on the stove, but when you want to make one for a lot of people, there really isn’t another practical way to go about it. The best part about a baked omelet is that you can add any type of poultry, sausage, or cheese that you’d like to make a delicious breakfast (or dinner).
- 10 large eggs
- 1/2 cup hard cheese cheddar or Swiss
- 1/2 cup bacon or sausage cooked
- 1/2 cup peppers and onions cooked
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat eggs and cream together until combined.
- Add cheese, bacon or sausage, peppers, onions, garlic powder, salt, and pepper to the egg mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes, or until eggs are set and lightly golden.
This Baked Omelet is an easy and delicious breakfast or dinner that you and your family will love! Whether you decide to add sausage or bacon as the protein, or just keep it meat and dairy free, you can’t go wrong with this one. It only takes a few minutes of prep time and once you have it in the oven, you can just sit back and relax. Enjoy your omelet!