Breakfast in a blanket is everything that pigs in a blanket would like to be…all that yummyness wrapped up in dough.
Prep Time: 5 minutes – Cook Time: 15 minutes
8 large eggs
Freshly ground black pepper
1 tbsp. of chopped fresh chives
1 tube of crescent rolls
4 slices of cooked bacon, halved
2 cups of shredded Cheddar
– Preheat oven to 375º.
– In a medium bowl, whisk the eggs and then season with salt and pepper.
– Then in a large skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Then add the eggs and chives and scramble as desired.
– On a lightly floured work surface, roll out Crescent Rolls. Top with cooked bacon, scrambled eggs, and cheese.
– Roll up and transfer to a parchment-lined baking sheet.
– Bake until deeply golden, 12 to 14 minutes.
– Serve immediately.